IOSH WORKING SAFELY CERTIFICATE
Our IOSH Courses...
- Save you money
- Are delivered on-site
- Are fully guaranteed
- Have very high pass-rates
- Are run by Chartered H&S Consultants
Location: At your company premises in a suitable training room.
Cost: This depends on how many people you need trained...contact us for our best price as we offer big discounts for groups.
Duration: 1 day.
Get our free guide!
We send our email subscribers information that is relevant and informative. If you would like to become a subscriber, please complete the form.
As a thank you for signing up, you'll receive our free guide - 'Health and Safety, Simplified'.
At a glance...
Because everyone at work deserves to understand about safety and health – that’s why we train up to 179,000 people each year. Working Safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation.
Why should businesses buy this course?
- Some good reasons include:
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
Why should individuals take this course?
Because everyone is entitled to be safe and enjoy good health. This course provides the information that you need to hear. It might just save your life!
What does the course cover?
The course is split into four sections, which we cover using a variety of methods, including discussion, videos, case studies, exercises, quizzes and more. We keep the courses interesting and engaging as that's how people learn best. To see the whole course syllabus, click on the following link. IOSH Working Safely Course Syllabus.
How do I book a course?
Easy. Click the button below and a form will come up so that you can input a few key details (contact information, how many people you would like on the course - that sort of thing). Once we have that information, we'll use it to prepare a proper quotation. If you're booking for five or more people, you'll qualify for a group discount and we'll make sure that this is applied to your quotation.
We'll email the quotation to you as a PDF document. If you're happy with it and want to go ahead, there will be a link in the email for you to click to confirm. Simple as that!